- CC or forward each of your calendar events to email@example.com
- Use the New Meeting button on the Dashboard and Meeting pages
Using the New Meeting button is pretty straightforward, so we’ll focus on using the CC functionality.
How to upload to LessMeeting when you are the meeting ORGANIZER
- Create the calendar event as you would normally by entering a time, subject, location, and description. Also add all of the attendees.
- Add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of attendees.
- At the bottom of the description include a numbered agenda (including sub-agenda items) with the time for each item with this format:Agenda:
1. Agenda Item One (5 min)
– Sub agenda one A
– Sub agenda one B
2. Agenda Item Two (2 min)
3. Agenda Item Three (30 min)
- After the Agenda add tags in the following format:Tags: tag1, tag2
- Save and send the meeting.
- Go to the LessMeeting website (www.lessmeeting.com) to take meeting notes
If you can’t remember the email@example.com email address, it is displayed on the main Dashboard page after you login.
How to upload to LessMeeting when you are a meeting PARTICIPANT
Uploading a meeting when you are the participant is as easy as forwarding the invite to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you open the meeting on the website you’ll need to enter the agenda items unless the meeting organizer included the agenda in the original invite.Some other things to note:
- Updates to the meeting time will be reflected on the LessMeeting website
- Meetings that are deleted will be removed from the LessMeeting website